Work at The Waves
Welcome to The Waves' careers page.
The Waves Sports Club is proud to be a Non-For-Profit organisation which provides over 80 local jobs; from Management to Administration to Front-line and Operational Staff. The Waves promotes a safe and happy working environment in which all employees are celebrated on their merits and evaluated according to company standards of service and job performance.
Staff at The Waves enjoy a fun, friendly, and dynamic working environment as well as numerous benefits. With discounted meals, flexible working hours, and varied roles you'll love your time as part of The Waves family.
We are always looking for vibrant, enthusiastic, and friendly people to work at our Venue, so if that describes you, please check this page for regular updated available positions.
For all general employment and application enquiries please email Karen Shillabeer (Finance & Human Resources Assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtesy Bus Drivers - 8.12.2017
The Waves Sports Club is looking for casual Courtesy Bus Drivers who are dedicated, professional and customer service focused to join our award winning team. The position requires you to be reliable and flexible with varying hours on a rotating roster, including nights, weekends and some public holidays. Position will be an immediate start for the right candidates.
- Meet and greet customers requiring transportation
- Perform pick up and drop off duties within the Club’s designated service area
- Ensure the safe and comfortable transportation of members and guests
- Performing security and safety checks on the vehicle
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Assist with other duties within The Waves Sports Club as directed
Successful applicants will be required to possess:
- Class C - Qld driver's licence
- National Police Check
- QLD Transport Department - driving history record
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Current RSA
To apply for this role please email your resume to The Waves' General Manager, Brendan Royall - Brendan.Royall@acrossthewaves.com
Casual Chefs - 8.12.2017
- Must have 3 – 5 years of experience working in a high volume/fast paced kitchen environment.
- Function experience is desirable but not essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional preparation, time management and organisational skills.
- The successful applicants will be offered 15 -25 hours on a rotational roster, including night and weekend shifts.
To apply for this role please email your resume to The Waves' Executive Chef, Glenn Whitehurst - Glen.Whitehurst@acrossthewaves.com